samedi 30 janvier 2010

My Precious

People still surprise me. I have had in the past month 3 occasions when people vehemently asked me to remove videos I had posted on YouTube or this blog, pretending they OWNED the video or the copyright to the Video, or that they were acting on behalf of the real owner...

In one case, apparently the person does not really own any copyright. In the other case, they may own it. I have no evidence of that, and they did not provide it. I decided however, to believe them, as I have no interest in arguing...


What I found disturbing however, is that although these video promote a Martial Art Master who had been their master, by showing what this man was able to do, they would rather the video not been shown than have it promoted by someone else. 

I actually received several comments from various Karate Black Belt pleased to see these very educative tapes.

It sounds a little bit like “Well I have this  treasure, I do not use it, I do not show it, but I do not want anyone to be able to profit from it. It is MINE, my PRECIOUS... “

A little sad, and a loss to the community.

We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!

Aucun commentaire: